Sunday, September 7, 2008

Word puzzle 2 - Be the first to solve to Win 500 Entrecard Credits

Latest update : I guess 100 credits is considered as peanuts. So I have upped the winning by 5 times. Yes, be the first to solve all five of these word puzzles to win 500 Entrecard Credit.

Don't wait. Put on your thinking caps NOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My earlier word puzzle was quite challenging and I'm sure you guys had lots of fun at attempting to solve it. So now its time for a second helping:)

The same rules apply. The first person to solve all five puzzles and give me the correct answers will get 500 EC credits.

Each puzzle box below portrays a common word or phrase. Can you guess what it is?

Let me give you an example.




Answer: Since the word HEAD is over the word HEELS, the answer to the puzzle would be HEAD OVER HEELS! Get it? That's great!

So don't wait, wake up your brain by having some more fun with the teasers below and solve the puzzles first to win 100 EC credits!









6 comments:

A. said...

I'll try then:
tennis shoes
one knows
I'll be there in a minute
which way
missing in operation

Bubbles said...

Thank you Papillon from A changing life for your attempt at the word puzzle.
Great try. You got 2 out 5 right. As for the rest, you got it almost :)
Do keep trying

coachsha said...

hi there,
awesome blog you have here.
can I play too?...pleeeaaseee?
1. tennis shoes
2. no one knows
3. i'll be there in a minute
4. this way or that way?
5. painless operation

Bubbles said...

Hi Coachsha, I'm glad that you joined in. You got 3 out of 5 correct. Great try :)

Jovan fragrance said...

tennis shoe is what i crave for

English Bulldogs For Sale said...

i also love tennis shoes.