Monday, July 21, 2008

Low Impact Exercise

Physical exercise is good for you. I know that I should do it daily, but my body doesn't want me to do too much, so I have worked out this program of strenuous activities that do not require physical exercise. You are invited to use my program without charge. Here are the things I have become good at:

* Beating around the bush
* Jumping to conclusions
* Climbing the walls
* Swallowing my pride
* Passing the buck
* Throwing my weight around
* Dragging my heels
* Pushing my luck
* Making Mountains out of molehills
* Hitting the nail on the head
* Wading through paperwork
* Bending over backwards
* Jumping on the bandwagon
* Balancing the books
* Running around in circles
* Eating crow
* Tooting my own horn
* Climbing the ladder of success
* Pulling out the stops
* Adding fuel to the fire
* Opening a can of worms
* Putting my foot in my mouth
* Starting the ball rolling
* Going over the edge

7 comments:

Atniz said...

One big list of funny things to do... what's about hitting the nail on the head.. i think, after this, nobody can continue to do the rest of the list... LOL

Athena said...

After dragging my heels, pushing my luck, wading through paperwork, bending over backwards and adding fuel to the fire I should be fit as hell...but alas, I've still got work to do.

Funny post!

sasha said...

These are fun(ny) activities! lol

I love "swallowing my pride" hehe

Janine said...

Brilliant. Why can't I lose weight: I so often open a can of worms.

lovinglife said...

I should enter the "MISS UNIVERSE" contest because i'm as fit as a fiddle

Disturbed Stranger said...

Looooooooooool! I use most of them! they come in handy when I write my stories :)
Amazing blog!
I'll be a frequent visitor ;)

feefifoto said...

Don't forget, any exercise session in your program should begin with stretching the truth.