Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Punny Around the World

A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.

The incontinent Scotsman had a wee accident.

Show me someone in denial and I'll show you a person in Egypt up to their ankles.

I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'.

England doesn't have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool

The Irish should be rich because their capital is always Dublin.

Visitors to Cuba are usually Havana good time.

Italian building inspectors in Pisa are leanient.

There is some Confucion about the oldest religion in China.

In a Scandinavian race the last Lapp crossed the Finnish line.

Did you know that donuts were first made in Greece?

If you said you were from South America, I would not Bolivia.

Britain is a wet place since the queen has had a long reign.

Goats in France are musical because they have french horns.

The pharaohs of Egypt worked out the first pyramid scheme.

While in Mexico, the chinese diplomat got a ticket for going the
Wong way on the Juan Way street.

Before the revolution, Russia was in a Tsary state.

A practical Czech is considered to be Praguematic.

Things made in Australia are high koala-ty.

People in Switzerland can't learn to ski without a lot of alp.

Television sets in Britain have to cross the English Channel.

People have a happy time vacationing in Ireland because they are
walking on Eire.

If you send a letter to the Philippines put it in a Manila
envelope.

When Irish boys carry their little brothers, they get a Pat on the
back.

Should we watch the Swiss?'. 'Of quartz we should.'

When Mongolians walk they like to take big steppes.

1 comment:

cube said...

Internationally punny ;-)