Monday, March 10, 2008

High Tech can be Punny

Here are some puns relating to technology.

1. The dead batteries were given out free of charge.

2. Talking to her about computer hardware I make my mother board.

3. He dropped a computer on his toes and had megahertz.

4. Will this computer last five years? Obsoletely!

5. My rechargeable batteries are revolting.

6. The cat took up computer lessons in hopes of mastering its grip on a mouse.

7. It's tough to be in the computer business when the chips are down.

8. Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.

9. When I had my PlayStation stolen, my family were there to console me.

10. My computer is so slow it hertz.

11. If you take a laptop computer for a run you could jog your memory.

12. Did you hear about the fight at a local Laundromat? A washing machine beat the crap out of a diaper.

13. Some computer equipment got shot. It was a graphic display.

14. My battery had an alkaline problem, so it went to AA meetings.

15. An online poker tournament ended suddenly when the computer cached in its chips.

16. Pocket tape recorders were invented for those who like small talk.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

that's hysterical! very nice.

Matthew said...

Some of these are really quite funny... others made me want to beat my head on the keyboard.

feefifoto said...

Love love LOVE these! Bravo!

Gosh I love a good pun