Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cliche Excuses for when you have done something really Stupid

Done something really stupid and need an excuse, just feel free to use one of these!

I just followed my intuition

It will be good for something

I am trying to escape from something, I think that I am just not ready to face it

I am looking for something, this is my way to find it

I always do things like this

Sorry, I did not mean to hurt you

Nobody is perfect

It happens to the best

I can't change the past

Well, at least I know that I am capable of... (beating wife, getting drunk, etc.).

...but my intention was good

It is my mess, and finally I got something for myself

If nothing else, I can always serve as a bad example

I'm only human

The devil made me do it

Doing stupid things is my way of making my life interesting

Everybody has the right to make mistakes

Tomorrow, no one will remember

It seemed like a good idea at the time

The one who makes no mistakes does none of the work

3 comments:

Nikhil said...

sweet.

i am sorry i didn't mean to hurt you is so very useful.

Jojo said...

This is very true.

monaco said...

you can add this one: Everybody's doing it.