Friday, August 3, 2007

Puns from Head to Toe

Here are some jokes about the body by making use of puns. My favourite is number 3, what is yours?

1) Be true to your teeth, or they will be false to you.

2) I need to cut my fingernails before they get too out of hand.

3) The headlines nobody likes are wrinkles.

4) This old shoe is on its last leg.

5) An hour glass is a waist of time.

6) A balding man and his hair are soon parted.

7) Your nose is the scenter of your face.

8) Most rule of thumb suck.

9) The designers of jeans are always looking at the bottom line.

10) People who make necklaces may get beady eyes.






Now for the answers to my previous post:
1) Intereior Decorator DECOR8 (DECORATE)

2) Dentist SAY AHH

3) Golfer ILV2T (I LOVE TO TEE)

4) Doctor DRISIN (DOCTOR IS IN)

5) Dietitian U82MUCH (U ATE TOO MUCH)

6) Choir Director HMMMMM

7) Beekeeper BYMYHNY (BUY MY HONEY)

8) Optometrist DOUC 2020 (DO YOU SEE 2020)

9) American USCTZEN (US CITIZEN)

10) Teacher IEDUC8 (I EDUCATE)

11) Student EZASABC (EASY AS ABC)

12) Private Detective ISPY 4U (I SPY FOR YOU) 13) Tennis Player 10SNE1 (SCORE)

14) Elevator Operator UP 234

15) Boxer 12529 (WANT TO FIGHT TONIGHT)

Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory




Varb For Me









No comments: