Here are some riddles that make use of Homophones ( words that sound the same but are spelled differently). Can you solve these riddles? Use the clues on the right to help you.
1. What do teachers say when they see sloppy handwriting?
2. What do you call a grizzly that is not wearing any clothes?
3. What did the man get in the post?
4. What award did the busybody receive?
5. What do you do with the jail when there are no more prisoners?
6. What did the bird on Sale say?
7. What did the princess say to the soldier in the shinning armor
when it was evening?
8. What did the dog say to the small jumping insect that lived in
9. What do you call a bird in a bad mood?
10. What sad mournful noise was heard from the largest animal in the ocean?
11. What do you call the workers on board a luxury ship?
12. What do you call a competition at a slaughter house?