Thursday, August 16, 2007

Funny Poems

My Homework
By Michael Rawlinson


Sometimes my homework is small
Sometimes my homework is long
But whenever i do my homework
My homework is always wrong

Sometimes I do my homework at a slow pace
Sometimes I do my homework in the fast lane
But however I do my homework
my homework is still a pain

Sometimes my homework is easy
Sometimes my homework is hard
But whenever i can't do my homework
I feel like a retard


How School Works
By Steven J. Engelhardt


Spectacular!
Today is Monday,
You're off to that dreaded place,
5 days a week you spend here,
You'll never escape!

You have your books,
You have your brain,
When the day is through,
It'll be in a lot of pain,
And you have your friends,
Some good and some great,
But talk to them too much and you'll be late.

Keep your grades up though and watch with care,
Someday you'll look at colleges and say I want to go there,
So with your head full of knowledge and shoes full of feet,
If you let it, school can help you accomplish any feat!


A Fish I Wish
By Karstyn B. Butler


Oh how I wish I was a fish to swim in the deep blue sea.
I would swim up and down and all around in laps of two or three.
There would be no rules to follow,all fun down here.
On land rules are trouble,a real pain in the rear.
Humans are not wanted down here and for them you must always look.
For they only want to see us fish dangling from their hook.
A sea full of wonder,yes that's the life for me.
Oh how I wish to be a fish and one day soon I'll be!


Making Memories
By Krystal J. Ogans


I've been around the world.
I've observed the expansive Grand Canyon,
the towering Pyramids,
the lonely Eiffel Tower,
the exotic Rainforest,
and my own backyard.

I comfort and encourage you,
as I travel with you,
like a sole passenger,
that can not be forgotten.
I capture great, fantastic, magical, things,
and stockpile them deep within me.

I produce memories,
and hoard them,
just so you can hunt them out later.

I've been dropped,
sat on,
and stroked with small, sticky, children's fingers,
and nevertheless I do everything you ask.

And even if you misplace me on occasion,
when you unearth me,
you spend time with me.

I can erase your old memories,
even as you create new ones.
I am worn around your neck like the finest luxury jewels.

I am a
Camera

Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory


Varb For Me









No comments: